Already A Subscriber?
Email Address :
Forgotten your password?
Welcome to Continue Magazine!
Continue is a magazine for the gaming community – the global gaming community. Not only video and computer games, but board games, card games, role-playing games, alternate reality games, anything that falls into the category of humans engaging to have fun. It's a celebration of gaming.
Inside Issue 2:
• The French Connection – From blockbusters to indie fare, the artistry of the French game design ethos has influenced generations. We talk to leading créateurs français to try and define the ‘French Touch’.
• Virtual Yours – Balancing genuine emotional intimacy and gratuitous titillation in games is a tricky affair, and very few get it right. It’s even harder to take seriously when you know the models involved.
• Playing The Long Game – Some board games last an hour, some last a night, but a rare few transcend a single evening’s pleasure, calling on anything up to several months per session. Energy drinks at the ready...
• Event DMing – Running a tabletop RPG at home is a million miles away from the high-pressure, time-restricted world of convention game mastering.
• Making It Up As They Go Along – Self-generating content is increasingly being seen as a lifeline for independent game developers on tight budgets, but there are as many pitfalls as benefits for the unprepared designer.
• The Financial Frontier – Kickstarter may have spearheaded a funding revolution for game creators, but it’s only one side of the story. How are publishers, developers and the public reacting to this sea change?
• The Social Touch – Multiplayer takes on a whole new meaning in public. A series of indie gatherings and games is exploring the social side of gaming and examining what it means to play together.
As well as in-depth features about gaming culture, Continue brings you insightful thoughts about the ‘Gaming Sciences’ from experts in their fields, witty opinions from our leading columnists, and a day-by-day round up of the last three months in gaming news.
Find out more about Continue at our website:
• To buy one issue, select '1 Edition at $2.99' below.
• To buy two issues (#01 and #02, for example), select '2 Editions at $5,98' below.
Fill in your details below and your account will be assigned either 1 or 2 credits accordingly. Apply a credit to the issue you wish to purchase and you will then have access to that issue of Continue every time you log in.
1 Edition at $ 2.99, 2 Editions at $ 5.98
Payment options :
Paypal - 1 Edition at $ 2.99
Paypal - 2 Editions at $ 5.98
All fields marked with * must be completed
Please do NOT send me any emails.
Where did you hear about Continue?
Please note you will need flash installed to view the digital edition on your PC/Mac.
For help with subscribing to our digital edition please read our
Frequently Asked Questions
By registering or viewing this digital edition you are agreeing to our
Terms and Conditions